Thursday, July 8, 2010

Can Cameras Damage The Eyes?

Burning Sensation


is hardly my unrepaired Handy back from the c't inspection, I'm already taking back footage and original content for you horny sensation n3m's w0rld groupies ^ ^
came from afar to me today on the A70 between Schonungen Sennfeld and a black column of smoke. There's probably something on the burn! And actually had a camper today believe it. The crew was doing well at a few meters. I post only things ending lightly ... Next time I go but not over the middle lane - until the heat was felt in the interior space! However, the extra photos for you then would not become so well;)

UPDATE: Sorry Guise! Thanks schuis tip I have sold the image of the photojournalist in 1414. I've just had a lady call the online editor via phone and expressed strong interest. So I have lost a small fee for the rights to the picture: D Details follow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment