Saturday, August 18, 2007

Allusions To Roman Mythology In Romeo And Juliet

Time to Say Goodbye

Now it's almost time. My time in China is coming in incredibly long strides towards the end. Only one more week. Now it says: One last time Shanghai, the last time Fakemarkt, spend one last time with new friends.

run at home, preparations for my return already in full swing. My car is brought up to scratch and logged back while my dear friend Desiree is one of the remaining days to their tally.

The entire stay in China felt is more like a dream that's over now. The great age of realization is determined only when I am back in Germany, accompanied by the words: "Oh God, I was in China."

But all is not over. Stay tuned for some more action ... n3m goes china


near Sun and yet so far ...


Coming home for Christmas;)


Gentlemen start your engines


Even the winter tires are still on it


Despite grandpas garage pretty dirty ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment