Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mossberg 195 Ka Manual

Final Countdown

Hello and sorry for the long "break"!

To my excuse I can EGTL. only say that the last 2 weeks were pretty stressful, because I work on Vice Head of Central Services, or simply for vacation replacement have been appointed by the chief.

So I had every day instead of 8:30 to be at work to keep the daily meeting with the Site Manager of the company SCHOLPP already at 8. Otherwise, I was busy all day running around, because my phone and my phone rang constantly. LuK in the hall I had slits for air lines and power cables can tap somewhere and always ran on a machine - I had really got our hands full every night and was all ready to go home. I'm glad if Gerhard is back on Monday ^ ^

tends Otherwise, my time in China with giant strides to its end. It is the madness as fast for half a year abroad will pass. Meanwhile, Anne also arrived Neufang, the first intern for the next round. Especially now that people have used so well together and you have yourself accustomed to China, you have to go home. But as the saying goes: One should stop when it is most beautiful ...

Last weekend, Marie II, Peter, Dominic and I, from Saturday to Sunday in Shanghai, to still be considered the last remaining "attractions". Saturday afternoon we were in the City Urban Planning Museum, then in the Pu Dong aquarium. In the evening we were tasty teppanyaki food and are then dropped pretty dead in our hotel beds.

The next day we went to the Lupu Bridge to shoot photos, and in direct connection to the Jade Temple Bhudde. Then we met up with Max in Starbucks People Square and drove back to Taicang. After all sounds a little action, but we must remember that not all attractions are right next to each other and you spend so much time in the taxi or the Metro.

Here are some pictures:

view from the hotel room


Oriental Pearl Tower


Shanghai 2010 model


A good joke!


Jaws!


Tunnel Vision


Starbucks Coffee break


Heavy rain under the People Square


group picture with a shirt tailor our confidence ^ ^


Shanghai Thats it!


Teppanyaki Thats it!


Always these tourists!


Under the Lupu Bridge


climb to the Lupu Bridge


On the Lupu Bridge, P


shooting for Chinese Soap




Jade Buddha Temple

you soon! On weekends we go to Qingdao Beer Festival again ^ ^

greeting

Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment