Sunday, May 9, 2010

French Song South Park

Mallorca


is traveling. Travel broadens the mind. If you go on a trip, so he can tell. I can not even mentioned and start at the "Airport Bern-Belp.

With a gift of my travel agency I could park the car right next to the entrance and give you the keys. I felt really important, at least as a Servelat celebrity in the "Berner Bär. In perfect weather, wait, wait, wait .... start delay because of dense fog in Palma de Mallorca, on the sunny island!
In Palma
a lady with the sign "Universal Travel". Hotel Lido Park in Paguera? Please to No. 139 ? Meant the bus was that I was only on demand. Embarrassing. As a greenhorn, because the first time on a proper package, I oriented myself in the incorrectly painted on the floor headings and numbers.

welcome drink with the hotel manager. Please get in touch with the head waiter in 1600 Clock, for the purpose of allocation of the permanent seat. Special request? denied with a shrug. Re a greenhorn error. Our 2's table was right next to the buffet and the clearing up. With traffic and noise. The newly allocated table stood at the far end of the hall, but at least was quiet. The various buffets Salads, and desserts were very rich. Learning as I am, I noticed during the third dinner, that everything was in duplicate. Code of Conduct at the buffet? Casual, apparently uninterested, but anxious not to miss anything. Jostle frowned upon, but .......

The brochure was widely advertised in the pedestrian zone instead of only at night and was equipped with snack stands, T-shirt and leather goods shops, restaurants, ice cream and beer gardens. English seemed to us nothing.

bitched enough. The hotel, the pool and beach were perfect. Likewise, the rooms, with sea view and actually still quiet.

in school learned: "The erosion pave himself by the time the mountains." Mistake, sir! 20 years ago was the hinterland of Paguera, our bike station, from hills. Today there are piling up on real mountains, with a correspondingly hefty climbs.

Finally, I want you, "Michael from Berlin", aka "The Pied Piper of Berlin" does not deny.
waiting for the bus to Palma. Long overdue. There, at last it comes. No way, he goes by simply overcrowded. Since the rescue. "I'm Michael from Berlin. For years, tour operators in Mallorca. Will you all to Palma, no problem! In 20 minutes I drive you to a surcharge of 1 € to the cathedral. My Car, with whom I must account for one small thing in Palma in the garage is just around the corner. Well, after about 1 1 / 2 hours we were actually in Palma. Beforehand, he rattled, stretched to Camp de Mar, at several times the bus stops. Course in Palma, he took until he had enough sense to his passengers together. Nonstop he consecrated us into life of celebrities, interrupted by his praises coach trips planned for the next days. Positive side, I now know how a "Berlin-mouth" and sounds like it was given to the rats Hameln.



0 comments:

Post a Comment