Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Car Starter For Nissan Rochester Ny

music highlights

was recently a jazz aperitif in the "Marian", Hotel "Innere Enge". It came up to me the following reminder:

During school had to learn I hand organs. Had to actually too weak a term, I had absolutely no joy in it. My mother was of the view that it would relax and do well because of the speech impediment (see story on 12.1.10). After school I played practically no sound, maybe even a Christmas song. There was a hand organ, orchestra, but also a small band, the Orchestra "Sonorica", under the direction of the hand organ teacher. A real orchestra with percussion, Trumpet, saxophone, clarinet, guitar, etc., and two hand-organs. Obviously I played better than believed, at least I was in the 8th Class in the ensemble of the orchestra appointed. (Nice words, right?) The repertoire consisted mainly of the former hits such as La Paloma, etc. Capri Fischer-tavern and terribly boring Viennese songs. Performances are still liable to me:

Occasionally Weekend Concerts Saturday / Sunday in the hotel restaurant "People's House", now "Hotel Bern. Clock from 2200 at the latest in the smoky tavern fight against sleep, especially if had such a stupid song to be played in Vienna. I see the face of the large round clock, the most frequent target of my eyes, still just me. Whether we got a fee I do not know, at least I never saw anything like my mother certainly does not. Actually, this was an unpaid child labor.

My career highlight was a performance with the "Sonorica" in the "National" as background music, so background music, if one should lose a younger reader to my story. In front in the spotlight, the then crème de la crème of Swiss entertainment scene. Voli Geiler, Walter Morath, Stefanie Glaser and Emil Hegeman. To ensure that our operations do not even next were found previously under the direction of Emil Hegetschweiler a meeting held with all parties involved. My pride was boundless, me at the same table with all the stars!

at the Helping program, I can not remember, only to Voli Geiler with a big hat and high-speed endless chatter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment