Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Do I Access My Comics On My Psp

epidemic in high-tech is not all

Inclined readers, dear reader. Our trip to the corner to the Down Under as well as my main activity there, and has had consequences. Such that I think about it Leave must . Unfortunately I can not avoid mentioning again wipe the leaves. Sorry, it will be the last time. Promised!

"hat" refers to the bathroom scale (story of 15:12:10, "Hard Times") that in the meantime has returned to the well-Swiss values of reliability and precision and the weight properly again show! Hopefully they will not relapse.

case "had" I must go back a little further. Devoted to the New I put on myself "AXSionics" , as shown in the photo. With such a thing, access to bank account etc. is even safer. During installation I had two fingerprints of the right and a left hand make a distinctive mark. When I have to log in each one of these three fingers in order Indentification of the little yellow bar stress which opens the account.

you know the laws of a longer absence. This includes a stack of accumulated bills, some with very near maturity, if not overdue. "You have no debt," the credo of my mother. Therefore, let's go, prompt payment is not through. I said. First finger scanned: rejected. Second finger as well. And so on and so on. The despair of a telephone hotline. A nice ladies voice: "Have you recently worked unusually manually. Have I wiped especially leaves. Recognizing the lady, I believed in her voice to a certain accusation: "There Have we! This is the cause! The skin on the fingertips has responded to the unfamiliar burden of the formation of a cornea. Until the system recognize the fingerprints of the right hand die, and may be about 10 days. But probably left already (!) A little earlier. "This was fortunately the case. My sleepless nights were counted.

Note: High-tech is apparently only for "mental workers" like me. These have only work, if something is being worked on, "right". Moreover, not imagine, if a big bank would move again and, following the employees, the current trend, for reasons of cost would have to create it yourself. The world financial system would collapse for about 10 days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment