Monday, February 28, 2011

Walmart Wrangler Jeans On Sale

Bufonophobie - Eichholz

was recently in a frame quiz the question "What is a Bufonophobie?". After its dissolution me the following slippery experience came to mind.

rampant Anno 1946 in the oak wood a Bufonophobie almost epidemic proportions. You know not to what it is a Bufonophobie? Until I can help to close the "education gap", I must go back a better understanding anything else.

free bag of money was not us in there. Money had to be earned. My sister was already old enough to to guard in the vicinity of small children. I got to the Berner-Märittage n with a hand-cart on top of the Seftigenstrasse for "Mrs. Bachmann, the Lädelibesitzerin, farmers have made available vegetables. But I was usually a "Tutti Frutti", and occasionally some cash, about a "Zwänzgi. In the nearby nursery weed now and then I was allowed. The gardener was a small man with a very large mustache, who also spoke "funny German. The bike he ascended from the back! With the left foot he stood on a laterally projecting from the rear axle pin. After a few "Trotinetteschritten" with the right leg he swung himself from behind the saddle, in our young people to see what caused a degree of H purulent. Only recently I heard that he ran in professional circles, a widely known herbarium. Remember: "Do not judge prematurely, unless you love surprises."

The "big money" I would like some of my colleagues can easily earn the belts golf course as a caddy. My mother did not allow this. "Too easy money is not good." right she was. A little later there was a scandal. Today, it would hardly lose a word. At that time, but a rocky shelter belts in the forest, a mattress and a "submissive girls for consideration," the press more than one line was worth it. There were pronounced sentences and measures, to the reformatory. Nevertheless, I sch on was a very decent guy then, I once had more luck. "Called, caught with!

The zoo was also a "source of money." Chestnuts and acorns were given in return for compensation who the . Rumour was the talk of frogs, which were especially well paid. Here begins at last the real story. With a hand cart and a rusty oil drum, my sister and I went to the pools along the River Aare was still wild. There we caught frogs galore. The view of the expected capital ousted the rising disgust in some degree. By late afternoon we returned, filled the barrel to about a quarter with frogs. The heavy barrel we dragged the outside stairs to our apartment and deposited it at the far end on the balcony. With wooden slats we covered it. The next day we wanted to deliver the frogs at the zoo.

what you think! Successive increasing target the frogs During the night of freedom. The barrel got this out of balance and overturned. The staircase, gardens and streets were littered with frogs, which, as we have a clever neighbor, a doctor, were taught a ls toads (Bufo) turned out. The oak was in an uproar! As argued loudly and screaming, let the anger expressions of most neighbors and passers Bufonophobie a present, a fear of not exclude toads. Hopefully I come with my loyal readers of this description is not too close . But I can still operate despite the sympathy no distortion of history! This is done otherwise good enough.

My sister and I know since then that a great reputation in the neighborhood is pleasant, if it is positive. Fortunately, time healed the wounds out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment