Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Urine Has Particles In It

quince and a real "friend and helper"















this morning. Had by car to the mountain fruit. There is a large quince tree. The owners are happy back place when the quinces are read and some glasses, filled with quince jelly, your way. Eva, a passionate jam / jelly - maker, is also happy. I have less, I have to pick those things but using a heavy extension ladder at home and in small pieces . Cut QuitenkennerInnen know that at least the latter is not an easy task. The blister on my right palm testifies!

How to drive off the fruit Wabern mountain? No problem. Via Marzili, mat, bear pit, Aargauerstalden. Stop! Passage mat prohibited. What to do? Unlike some dozen daily driver I consider myself as a vertical Swiss on this ban, especially since you could just read the car number, make a complaint. (Cyclists have it good, they must take no account of such things). During the long detour was on tuna and place Ostring strube me a story during my young men's to mind. Because everything is time-barred, I am brave for once. Here is my confession.

surprising purchase of an old, cheap motorcycle (BMW 250 cc) in the presence of my childhood friend. (You know about earlier, with the most beautiful sister). He had his Puch it. What we do with the motorbike, far away from home with no signs? We unscrewed the license plate from Puch and secured it with a wire at BMW. I could not drive car or motorcycle, and also had no formal teaching ticket. However, I allowed myself to "persuade" to drive yourself and take the "test" to store. My friend, back up to eat: "Knock me on the left shoulder you turn left to right or vice versa." Is one and done. After two or three times, stalling the engine, I managed to keep the vehicle in motion. I was the mirror in the inner city, and use the Loebegge (Polizist!) through the main streets to the bear pit "knocked". Because of the many visitors regulated pedestrian crossing where a police officer to transport. Of all things to me, he stretched his arms up to stop the traffic. Until then, "the machine fully dominant," I just choked up directly from the guardians of the law the engine. Will try to get any red heads, we got down and pushed the motorbike on the page. Apparently we had such a cool as this used to do formerly Eddy Constantin and then James Bond. In any case, the officer remembered the slogan "Your friend and helper," helped us to just push the motorbike and then devoted a large pedestrian group risen from a Car.

At that time I was not aware that these were decisive seconds in my life. About the same as the vows at the wedding. Now I know what driving a unredeemed and therefore uninsured motor vehicle means. And yet this without valid identification. Showing massive and punished, I would not have the police school can compete and do not get this training without a job with insurance.

Note: Even the size of a pedestrian group may decide on a professional fate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment