Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kidney Transplnt/cmv Virua

07,55 / 10.05 / 13.05

These are not the body size of some Australian beauty, but our travel time in hours in the forthcoming shortly Flight back to Old Europe. Leseart: Brisbane - Singapore / stay in Singapore / Singapore - Zurich. You need us to the generously proportioned residence in Singapore not to be envied. not the sterile city is one of our favorites and the prices of T-shirts in the airport shops, we know by heart. We will therefore be 9 hours in the "Ambassador", Transit Hotel in Terminal 2 to spend. The book has just been confirmed.

What has happened since the last story? Of the floods you have probably heard and seen more than us. Privileges on a hill dwelling, we had to do with anything slope water, which pushes to the ground floor. People in low-lying neighborhoods were less lucky. There were But we never did. Everything was and is partially blocked due to still clean up work. The public life has virtually returned to normal again.

After the big rain it hot.
Early in the morning I make almost daily bike ride to the nearby mountain, Mount Coot-tha, an ancient volcano. The increases are much steeper than in the past. Upstairs there is an Outlook with a restaurant. An espresso is called Short Black. A daily newspaper, the "look" is similar, both to existing. Since I know I must keep the newspaper then that the date is up, I will be better served.
travel
Weil is, I know now that Australians drink and beer and drive BMWs no different than at home. circulate that the cars constantly on the wrong side, I am now calmly.

My facility manager status? The Zwischenpruefung "Endless sweeping leaves" I finished with a bright first The pool even had occasion to look for a suitable location for the installation of a Broncetafel. Fault, "Mr. Busy", a "pool robot" is a thing that should continuously vacuum the floor and walls. This refused more frequently involved in between his service. The reason for his refusal to work had been able to find no one. A new machine would have to be purchased, or was not the algae under control. My ambition was aroused! After various analysis Repetition of physical laws and, I confess, a little luck, I found the cause. In nearby pool store a spare part could be found and used at home. Through this "fact" I was literally immortal. That can also move for years blocked sliding window again and can contribute to the desired ventilation, I mention only in passing, to avoid being suspected of "showing off". End of the announcements from Dow
nand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment