Saturday, June 26, 2010

Drink Mylanta If I Have Food Poisoning

some more ...

Okay, I've turned on the editorial board of c't and Georg Schnurer himself has taken me. Awesome. In the meantime I my phone thanks to George again was repaired, but get nothing ...

Again the c't mailed, they again contacted the PR department of HTC. Arvato Services had just quickly changed the motherboard (which EGTL was intended for another customer -. Sorry dude) and the unit sent out. Mr. Schnurer turned HTC fait accompli: This article will definitely be in the magazine, HTC could provide only for a happy ending. Fuck Yeah.

Sun called me yesterday to the PR officer of HTC and offered me to make reparation for an HTC HD2. Cool. I accepted the offer, sent in my S740 but in the editor - who want to my phone even closer look.

So, you buy the next (or next) c't can then you read my case in detail. Furthermore, said Mr. Schnurer that the editorial staff of TV c't my story would find so funny and play with the idea of sending a camera team to my SW ... lol.

Here: Thanks Heise Verlag, thank c't editorial and especially thank George Schnurer - without you I would not have to date not repaired my phone ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment