Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kitchen Trash Bag Holder

not bring shards always lucky















Gehts
you so well? I come by in certain places, always the same Memories. Pleasing, but also others. So also in front of my parents house. The road, the sidewalk and the deeper railroad. I was a little boy and had received from an older boy for many years a real slingshot. From the eyes of my playmates said to my satisfaction, the sheer envy. If you hit the telephone pole, the poster, etc.? The centrifugal force was in my hands and too big , according to the hit rate. Nevertheless, I gave it, of course, not out of hand. "Look, here comes a train, shooting over it! Heard and done. A cry," you hit a slice, now you'll see, "I had no a broken pane view, or someone on showed me. Therefore, I was not worried and informed the target practice continued unconcerned. A truck. " shooting down through"! This time I heard and saw the bursting disc. Sensitive souls would do well to read at this point to stop them, even if it should fall so hard.

rear of the truck bald village policeman on a bicycle, alarmed by the railroad and now witnessed my new crime. Fully except him he beat me to the floor and flailed at me. My companions had long since cleared off. Finally he had on me. My whole body ached, his nose bleeding profusely. I dragged my face with pain and covered in blood - would put it today in the "look" - across the street to the garden gate. There I received, hear through the noise, my father. As it turned out not to comfort me, but he sat with a heavy slap Top it off.

I heard recently from the trunk not the next table "before everything was much better, as yet there was order and discipline"? Whatever the case, I should still come completely off the rails, that is me again with the bike all compliant behavior, was this " traumatic childhood experience " at least to my defense strategy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment