Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What Doe Sthe Neutral Wire

HTC no more ...

Well, well, well. In my actually pretty good mobile it happened sometime and more often that the to-slide the keyboard just went out. Of course that was very lame. Okay, it still had warranty so I sent it in consultation with the HTC support to their service provider Arvato Mobile Solution GmbH

came a week later, the phone then already back with the return message: "device is working normally" . WTF? I tried the phone and of course it just went out to the still-slide the keyboard. So the error I described in detail and with my camera axn MuVi even made a video and burned to DVD enclosed with the phone - that was on 26.04.2010
(!)
4 weeks ago I called then at times Arvato Services Solution to inquire to me about the status of my (2) Repair. Here's a little log of the call:

"Hello Mr. N., their mobile phone is repaired ready - the bug was found thanks to video"

That's great, when do I get my phone back?

"We are still waiting for an important spare parts of England - which is unfortunately not yet there"

To which part are we talking?

"Here the system is 'Warranty Void Label'"

Please! They are waiting for a sticker from England?

"This is not a sticker that is an important part - we'll get back to you"

LOLMAO! Because of a guarantee do I get my phone Tickers not okay. Meanwhile, another 4 weeks have passed and another phone call to HTC brought no progress. The are still waiting for the label from England. I was referred back to the HTC support to make me possibly a rental mobile phone.

Ok, so I phoned to Gabi at HTC and they told me that she had to deal with the case with Arvato Mobile Solution. She would call me back in the afternoon. Ass licking. No call back. So I had the next day on the pipe which inquired at Sabine Gabi. She said the "escalation team" has taken up my cause and would also provide information. I would get email notification.

This is the current standard so far I have received no mail and no call back. Tomorrow (Friday) I'll call again for HTC to find out what has reached the escalation team ...

you not buy HTC mobile phone or hopes that it never breaks. The customer is under all. I wonder if I will see my phone ever again. Parallel I will turn C't sometimes the magazine - maybe I create it so under the heading "customer care".

0 comments:

Post a Comment